Intuit QuickBooks Pro enables small businesses to quickly and efﬁciently organize their ﬁnances. The 2014 edition delivers enhancements requested by customers in a fresh experience that’s optimized for efﬁciency. The update includes existing QuickBooks features, plus enhancements to communications tools, the addition of real-time income tracking and other improvements for the sake of ease.
|QuickBooks Pro 2014 - 1 User||$149.95||See Our Low Price|
|QuickBooks Pro 2014 - 2 User||$299.95||See Our Low Price|
|QuickBooks Pro 2014 - 3 User||$389.95||See Our Low Price|
|QuickBooks Pro 2014 - Add a User||$149.95||See Our Low Price|
|QuickBooks Pro 2013 - Add a User||$149.95||See Our Low Price|
QuickBooks Pro 2014 Features
Organize your finances with the #1 best selling small business accounting software.
Create invoices and track sales
Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you.
Stay on top of your expenses
Enter and pay bills from vendors, and download your bank and credit card transactions directly into QuickBooks.
Gain insights into your business
Drill down to see the details behind the numbers, and export your reports and all of your QuickBooks formatting to Excel.
- Windows® Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft® .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024×768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required