Built For Growth
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions has the capacity to track 100,000+ customers, vendors, and inventory items so there’s virtually no limit to your growth.
Specialized For Your Industry
Your industry is highly specialized; so is your version of Enterprise Solutions. Different editions of the software are tailored to different industries.
QuickBooks Enterprise is designed for businesses that are managing more complexity and need more user controls, reporting and inventory tools.
Flexible subscription model pricing
QuickBooks Enterprise offers three feature-filled subscriptions. Choose the one that is right for you:
- Silver subscription provides a great way to get started with QuickBooks Enterprise. It includes the QuickBooks Enterprise software + Full Service Plan + Advanced Reporting.
- Gold subscription includes all of the functionality of the Silver Edition + QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll so that you can easily pay employees, pay and file taxes.
- Platinum subscription includes all of the functionality of the Gold Edition + Advanced Inventory and Advanced Pricing to help you manage complex inventory and pricing processes.
QuickBooks Enterprise Experts
AQB, Intuit’s #1 Premier Reseller, has accountants on staff, software experts and industry specialists all here to help you get the most out of QuickBooks. We offer hourly QuickBooks consulting services including training, setup, process optimization, integration, data conversion, custom reporting, file clean-up, programming and more.
We know how to manipulate your accounting data so that it is set up in QuickBooks correctly. We can convert data from almost any software program including: Dynamics / Great Plains, MAS 90 / 200, Navision, Timberline, AccPac, Peachtree, Intacct, NetSuite, Cougar Mountain, Access, Master Builder & more.
Programming / Integration
We solve critical business needs by extending and integrating QuickBooks “beyond the box.” By extending QuickBooks beyond its core functionality, we are able to provide a cost-effective alternative to expensive, larger accounting software packages.
With thousands of happy QuickBooks customers, AQB has the experience and knowledge to help you get QuickBooks set up the right way. We know the steps to take to perform a new process roll out in QuickBooks as well as how to organize the data to achieve maximum efficiency moving forward.
We’ve partnered with Uni-Data to provide you with remote access to a protected environment for your QuickBooks software. Hosted in Uni-Data’s SAS70 Type II data center, your QuickBooks software is accessible from anywhere via terminal server connection.
Now, discover untapped insights into how your business is running with the all-new Advanced Reporting feature in QuickBooks Enterprise. Access all your QuickBooks data to build any report you need. With enhanced searching and filtering, and much more, it’s Intuit’s most customizable QuickBooks reporting tool yet.
QuickBooks Enterprise also continues to offer the flexibility you love by allowing you to combine multiple company files and to create custom reports using ODBC-compliant applications.
Intuit has integrated an advanced inventory management system directly into QuickBooks Enterprise – with the same user interface. There is no need for a separate inventory management system, software, or data integration. All of your business data is located in one central place so that you can easily manage your accounting data, inventory systems, job costing reports, and more.
Built exclusively for QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Advanced Pricing lets you control, customize, and automate your pricing, right within QuickBooks. No more manual updates — now you can easily change your prices to keep your bottom line upwardly mobile.
The QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Full Service Plan now includes preferred rates for QuickBooks Payments—on top of the exclusive access to US-based support, upgrades, training tools, and much more. We think you’ll be delighted with the end-to-end integration that QuickBooks Payments and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions provides. With a $0 monthly fee and no long term contract, why not give it a try? To sign up, please call (800) 931-2120.
|Preferred Rates With an Active Full Service Plan|
|Swipe qualified rate3 1.60% + 25¢|
|Keyed qualified rate4 2.85% + 25¢|
|Bank transfer (ACH) rate 50¢|
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions is the most flexible edition of America’s #1 best selling small business accounting software. It works seamlessly with other small business products and services to help you run your business more efficiently.
Customizable reporting tools
Control over user access
Grows with your business
Advanced inventory management
Any way / anywhere access
Keep Your Historical Data
Don’t worry about losing historical data. You can track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors, inventory items, and more13 — QuickBooks Enterprise has more than 6 times the capacity of any other QuickBooks product.
Hundreds of Powerful Features & Reports
Specialized For Your Industry
When you’re juggling bids, estimates, change orders, vendors, subs, employees, and a whole lot more, it’s good to have these special features in your toolbox. Track your job costs automatically as you pay bills, employees, and subcontractors.
The special features in QuickBooks Enterprise Retail Edition help keep these moving parts all straight. You can also pair it with QuickBooks Point of Sale software (sold separately) to transfer sales, inventory and customer information to your books in one quick step.
Manufacturing & Wholesale
Manufacturing and wholesale accounting systems must keep track of goods coming, going, and changing all the time. The special tools in QuickBooks Enterprise help keep it all straight, and for more complex inventory needs, take a look at the Advanced Inventory add-on.
The Nonprofit addition has special features & reports such as additional language like donors and pledge forms on QuickBooks’ standard customers and invoices and extra data capacity so you can store thousands of donors, vendors, and items.
Full Service Plan
With your exclusive access to Everything Enterprise, Intuit’s member website, you will be able to download updates and upgrades, view training videos & access all the benefits your Full Service Plan.
To help you and your employees learn how to use QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, complimentary access to Mastering Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, an interactive training program, is provided.
You’ll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version so you’ll have access to the latest features and enhancements.
Protect your QuickBooks file and any other business data with integrated online data backup and restore service. Your data is stored in a protected and encrypted format.
Get unlimited access to Intuit’s team of support experts dedicated to QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions. These support experts are thoroughly trained in Enterprise Solutions with deep QuickBooks product knowledge.
Intuit can help protect against problems you encounter with your QuickBooks data, and they can help you recover your data if your hard disk crashes. Intuit can also reset lost or forgotten passwords.
We’ve partnered with Uni-Data to provide you with remote access to a protected environment for your QuickBooks software. Hosted in Uni-Data’s SAS70 Type II data center, your QuickBooks software is accessible from anywhere via terminal server connection. As a QuickBooks hosting customer, you don’t have to spend time installing your QuickBooks software on multiple computers in your office or worry about the cost of expensive servers. Give all your remote employees anytime, anywhere access to your company QuickBooks file. No more sending QuickBooks files back and forth and no more need for on-site servers or VPNs.
To sign up, call (800) 931-2120 or email us.
QuickBooks Enterprise System Requirements
Operating systems supported:
- Windows 8, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 7, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Vista (SP1 or later), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003 (SP2), including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows: natively installed & Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista (SP1) with UAC on, Windows Server 2011, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 – Terminal Server Config., Windows Server 2003 (SP2), and Windows Small Business Server 2008
Note: Windows Home Server Edition is not supported.
Hardware and operating system requirements (client and server)
- 2.4 GHz processor minimum
- System processor should support at least Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 (SSE2) instruction set
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- RAM requirements for multi-user setup
- 5 users: 2-3 GB
- 10 users: 3-4 GB
- 15 users: 4-6 GB
- 20 users: 6-8 GB
- RAM requirements for multi-user setup
- 4x CD-ROM drive required for CD installations
- Display optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher with up to 2 Extended monitors
- Best optimized for Default DPI setting (96 DPI or 100%). Additionally, medium DPI (120 DPI or 110%) is supported to ensure an optimal experience for 110% scaling.
- U.S. version
- Regional Settings are supported when set to English (United States) with keyboard setting to U.S. only
- Administrator Rights required for the server computer when hosting Multi User Access
- Natively installed
- Disk space requirements:
- 1.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Additional software: 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime, provided on the QuickBooks CD
- Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services offerings
- Require minimum 2.0 GB Ram
- Twice the size of the largest File set to back up + 100MB or twice the size to restore. The space is only required from the work folder LocalApplicationData+”Intuit\Intuit Data Protect”
QuickBooks is capable of integrating with hundreds of third-party applications. The following integrations are provided with QuickBooks; additional RAM will enhance the use of these features. See Intuit Marketplace for the most up-to-date list.
- Microsoft Office:
- Office 2010 and Office 2013/365 (including Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013) both on 32 and 64 bit. (Note: Office 365 is only supported when it is locally installed, not the web version.)
- Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2013, 2010, or 2007.
- Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2013, 2010, or 2007.
- Contact Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2013, 2010, or 2007.
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook (the download is available at no charge).
Contact Sync does not work with the Microsoft Business Contact Manager Outlook plug-in. If a sync is performed, duplicate records could result
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 2015 (V12.0), V11.0 , V10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Business Planner functionality and viewing forms requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later.
- Payroll and other online features and services requires Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed (DSL or cable modem recommended)
- TurboTax 2014 and 2013 (Personal and Business)
- Lacerte 2014 and 2013
- Pro-Series tax years 2014 and 2013
- QuickBooks for Mac 2015
- Quicken 2015, 2014, 2013
- Gmail, Yahoo Email, Windows Mail, Hotmail and AOL
- Internet Explorer 11, 10, and 9.